Learn French in La Rochelle - France

inlingua, open all year round, offering courses for young people, students and adults.

Formalities before coming: VISAS

  • Students from outside EU:

The student visa is indispensable for non-European students coming to continue their studies in France. It allows you to enter French territory.

  • Tourist visa

A tourist visa is valid for 3 months only and you will have to leave France when it expires.

  • Long term courses

If you wish to study in France for more than 3 months, you must acquire a long-stay visa from the French Consulate before you leave your home country. We recommend you pre-book your course well in advance.

  • Certificate of studies

As soon as we receive your pre-booking form we will send you the certificate necessary for your visa application. You must pay a deposit, the amount depending on the duration of the course chosen.

  • Visa refusal

In the instance of your visa being refused, and after having given us a copy of the letter of refusal, your payment will be refunded in total minus the dossier fees.

  • Working in France

During your studies in France you may have the right to work in order to finance your studies (20h per week max). The regulations concerning foreign students in France vary depending on where they come from and the bilateral agreements which may exist. We can make enquiries on your behalf about your particular circumstances.

Our brochures

Online reading
inlingua complete brochure

2019 Price list

2019 Calendar

Download Brochure PDF
inlingua complete brochure