Group lesons in groups of 3 to 6 people based on level*.
* In case the number of participants is less than 3, inlingua reserves the right to place participants in groups of the 30 + program
From 24 May to 5 June
From 7 to 18 September
From 12 to 23 October
Our visits are always accompanied by a member of the team inlingua or a guide to help you discover the unusual places and better understand the local history.
- History of La Rochelle
- Guided tours of museums
- Meeting with artists and artisans
- A guided tour of the famous ship " l'Hermione "
The cultural workshops allow both an exposure to the language and a discovery of a cultural theme:
- Discovery workshop of the region
- Discovery and gastronomic tasting
- Meeting local artisans to learn about their craft
- Workshops on French cinema and music
Opening Hours: Morning course from 9h00 to 12h15 - Afternoon Activities.
Groups: max 10 to 12 people depending on the activity
Enjoy an afternoon learning to cook with the chefs of the "Classe des Gourmets". On the menu: advice on your selection of products, learning techniques, & discovering secrets and tips on the art of French cuisine.
The P'tit Rendez-vous evenings
A chance for our students to relax over a drink, a meal, or a game while enjoying some of the best and most enoyable places in La Rochelle.
All day on Saturdays.
- Day on the island of Ré
- Bordeaux - its monuments and the Cité du Vin
- Visit to a local Cognac producer with tasting.
- A boat ride alond the magnificent Marais Poitevin
- A day out at the Puy du Fou
- The island of Aix, its beaches and its museum Napoléon
The inlingua touch:
An all inclusive discovery of France!